
Calvary Cemetery traces its roots to Sacred Heart Parish, Holyoke, established in 1876, with the cemetery opening its gates in 1912. Originally a parochial cemetery, it was entrusted to the care of Springfield Diocesan Cemeteries, Inc. at the request of Bishop Maguire — a transition that ensured its continued dignity and preservation for generations of families. Spanning ten acres, the grounds are fully developed and continue to serve families who hold existing lots, honoring those who rest here with professional care and reverence.

